Personal Information Protection Policy
EXCo Inc. recognizes that the proper handling of personal information, under the principles of upholding each individual’s human rights, is our corporate social responsibility. We hereby ensure to protect and respect personal information according the following.
- We will comply with any Japanese legislation pertaining to personal information, as well as any regulations and guidelines prescribed by the Japanese government.
- Within the extent that the personal information is required to fulfill our business undertakings, we will define the objectives, and then we will acquire, use and offer this personal information in an acceptable manner.
- When we are entrusted with the acquired personal information, we will notify or announce the objective of its usage as well as whether or not we offer it to any third party, prior to acquiring such information.
- The entrusted use of acquired personal information will be processed within the extent of its objectives, unless the use was otherwise permitted by the first person or granted by legislation. We will take necessary measures so that the personal information will not be used for any other purpose than its intended objectives.
- The entrusted use of acquired personal information will not be transferred to any third party, unless such transfer was permitted by the first person or granted by legislation. When the personal information has to be transferred to the third party, we will carefully select the recipient who fulfills our protection standard, and will implement appropriate measures such as binding agreements.
- We will take reasonable precaution and corrective action so that the entrusted use of acquired personal information will not be leaked, lost or damaged. We will manage the information appropriately.
- If someone contacts our personal information handling center in respect to our personal information handling, such as a complaint, consultation, or request for disclosure initiated by the first person, we will comply accordingly and promptly.
- We will continuously maintain and improve the above mentioned activities in respect to the personal information.